Ewanida Rail Records

Genealogy
Cemeteries
Interests
Favorites

Home > Idaho > Kootenai > Ford Family Graveyard
Click photo to enlarge
Click photo to enlarge

Ford Family Graveyard
Harrison, Kootenai County, Idaho

36395 S Highway 97, Harrison, ID 83833-8742

Lat: 47° 31' 41"N, Lon: 116° 47' 49"W
T48N R4W Sec 1

Transcribed by Maggie Rail, Dec 06, 2004, last edited Feb 11, 2010 [mrail@asisna.com] Total records = 3.

From Harrison ID travel north on Hwy 97 about 9 miles, the burial site will be within the N-Sid-Sen complex on the east shores of Lake Coeur d'Alene.

Permission is needed to visit the burial site at the N-Sid-Sen Camp and Conference Center, since the graveyard is on their property.

The burial site has one common stone with a wooden cross at the head of each of the burials, enclosed inside a wooden rail fence, amid the trees within this property. Another stone is at the opposite end, and can be seen above.

This land was originally owned by the Margaret and Arthur Ford, who donated this land to the UCC Washington North Idaho Conference. Later the huge expanse of land was developed into a Camp and Conference center, which includes 270 acres and almost a mile of shore line.

Cemetery visited on Mar 19, 2004.

- Maggie Rail

Ford, George A, no dates, date illegible
Ford, Margaret R, b. 1878, d. 1978
Ford, Rev Arthur S, b. 1888, d. 1953, s/w Margaret R and George A


[Go Home]
Copyright © 2001-2014, Maggie Rail, All rights reserved.